Dental Bonding in Mira Mesa
Imperfections in your teeth like stains, chips, and gaps might cause you to feel self-conscious about your smile. Dental bonding can help conceal these imperfections using a tooth-colored filling material, making it a popular alternative to veneers.
How Is Dental Bonding Done?
Dental bonding uses a composite resin with a carefully matched shade to surrounding teeth for optimal aesthetics. The treatment process is quick and straightforward:
– Your dentist in Mira Mesa, San Diego applies composite resin filling material to the treated area of your tooth. He then molds the material around your existing tooth structure to achieve an aesthetic result.
– A curing light is used to harden, or cure the resin material.
– Finally, your dentist polishes the tooth and filling to acheive an attractive, natural-looking result.
If you aren’t happy with the appearance of your smile, dental bonding can offer a solution to address stains, chips, cracks, or other minor imperfections.
Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings in Mira Mesa
The team at Scripps West Dental is absolutely committed to helping you maintain a healthy smile for life. When your teeth are compromised by injury or decay, we can use high-quality tooth-colored fillings, or composite restorations, to restore the tooth and prevent future damage. Composite restorations provide a quick, easy way to preserve your natural tooth. In fact, dental fillings are among the fastest, easiest, and most important restorative dental treatments to stop decay from spreading deeper into your tooth and causing more extensive damage.
Here’s what to expect during a dental fillings procedure at Scripps West Dental:
- Your dentist in Mira Mesa, San Diego removes all signs of decay from the damaged tooth
- The composite filling material is applied to the treated area
- The filling is cured and hardened with an LED laser or UV light
Cavity treatment in Mira Mesa, San Diego is simple, cost-effective, and essential to a healthy mouth. Schedule your appointment with Scripps West Dental today to protect your smile.